Thursday 11 June 2009

Today at night...tomorrow in the morning...

4.00 am...for some if us is the middle of the night...for the others already the morning...
So the next 4 am...is our starting time of great trip, unforgettable experience and the point from which our great Odyssey will start!
We are ready! Bags are packed and our friend James, jeep driver, most probably is collecting them from our place right now!
Bikes ready to go with some service needs to be done with my chain and Frenchie's tyres...
always sth that left for the last moment!

And what about us?

Karol started shooting a movie yesterday asking every single person for few words! I guess he will get Oscar for these few minutes of documentary that he is going to prepare. Jacek went for the last shopping so now he is ready ready. Tom got a huuuuuge bag of common medicines which made him our medical service point. James and Karita made a research on our road one more time which allowed us to made some small changes in the plan of the trip. Frenchie as always easy-going and left everything for the last moment. Rouf started to have a feeling that there is sth wrong with his bike but I guess its only the excitement result and everything is ok. (After that I had the same about mine as is the weakest one in a team and last night I have a dream that I found it broken down in a pieces...-lets hope its a good sign). And me? I got a horrible headache in the morning, worse than after drinking night...so a strong pain killer and I hope I will surrvive my last day in the office before 11 days of holiday!
Are we scared? I don't think so! It is more about the feeling that all we know it is serious trip and serious piece of cake to eat...so once we are back...we will it the cherry from the top of it!
Keep your fingers crossed and be prepared for a detailed report once we are back!

No comments:

Post a Comment