Tuesday 5 May 2009

Leh here we come...

How did we decide to go to Leh by bike?
booh...I have no idea...it just came up to our minds... I heared about this trip from a friend of my friend which I have never seen in real life. He told me they were planning to go there in August and that I could join if I want. I was not so sure as I didn't know any of those guys... but then I said: Lets see. In the meantime, during our bike trips I started this topic with my friends...and what was surprising I managed to collected some enthusiastic ppl.
Then somehow, Karol and Jacek also decided to go. The problem was that they were planing to go in June and we in July! Anyway after few days of exchanging e-mails and discussions about advantages and disadvantages of choosen dates we decided to connect our teams and set up the date for the middle of June as a starting date!
We managed to collect a strong group of ppl with friend of Karol - James - who will drive a jeep which can be very very usefull for us bikers!!!

Till now we have strong group of 11 people with some not mentioned belowed tentative participants (friends of our friends and etc):

1. Karol - Polish owner of Royal Enfield with Pallavi as a pillion
2. Me, Basia - Polish, the only female biker in a team
3. Jacek - Polish, currently relaxing in Thailand
4. Tom - German-Czech 2m height guy, with kind of "special" luck with his bike
5. James and Karita as a jeep support:)
6. Rouf - the expert of Kashmir region and my personal support!
7. Mahaveer - Tom's friend and for sure our after that trip
8. Simar - Tom's friend and for sure our after that trip
9. Vikas - Tom's friend and for sure our after that trip

No comments:

Post a Comment