Tuesday 5 May 2009

Why me? Why here?

The idea of this blog is to show...how to make your life in India more spicy without adding any masala!
Buy yourself a bike!!!
Crazy enough?
Oh yes!
Especially when you have no idea how to ride a bike, how to keep the balance and what is more important how to surrvive on the Indian road...! Especially when you are white and blond woman (which is enough to pay attention in Indian conditions).
Its almost 2 months since I bought my first bike in my life. Yamaha Gladiator. Produced only in India. One could say its crapp but for me...its more than enough at least in this moment... I love this machine...because its mine! I was always laughing at boys when they were giving names for their bikes and when they were talking about special connection between them and their "ladies". I don't laugh anymore...as now I have the same feeling.

I called my bike Maximus Singh.

Why Maximus?
Because Gladiator.

Why Singh?
Because Singh is King...and it has to have some Indian name as well.
Here we go...

No comments:

Post a Comment